Go Back   Wordtwist Forums > Wordtwist.org Discussion > General Chit Chat

Old 10-21-2017, 09:42 PM

marshakaplan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default writing services

I don't think about the administrations on the web, yet as an English significant, mentor and being an author, I have composed a considerable number expositions throughout my life. Be watchful while picking your administration. Plagiarism is the most noticeably bad you can do and is something for which you can be failed or even removed.

Last edited by marshakaplan : 11-19-2017 at 10:26 PM.
Old 10-22-2017, 10:22 PM

flops is an unknown quantity at this point

dumbledore:
do you realise that "your" english, the english that you provide on your website, and the spam ads, is really, really, crap. Like, seriously, just soooo bad that if it were intelligible, it would hurt. By the way, the last strict and stern professor was in Harry Potter. FFS, if you are going to do things like this. learn english first.

Welcome dumbledore! Your request has been directed to the Customer Service department. Please wait for our operator to answer your call.

Call accepted by operator Jennie Vong. Currently in room: Jennie Vong.

Jennie Vong:
Hello, How May I Help You Today?
dumbledore:
Well, Jennifer, did you read the "enquiry" above? That should be a fairly big indicator.
dumbledore:
Oh, Jennnniffferrrrr, where art thou?
Jennie Vong:
We are not Scam. Each day hundreds of new customers come and order their assignments on our website just because they trust us. Our payment gateway is the best payment gateway in the world. We take our clients very seriously. We want to build long term relationships with our customer and not looking for just one time profit.
dumbledore:
Then why does your website contain serveral examples of incorrect English, and why do spambots tout your services on other websites where the people, a; have an EXTREMELY good grasp of the english language, and b; would have no use for your services.
Jennie Vong:
Thank you for taking time to share your concerns I have forwarded your complaints to the concerned department
Jennie Vong:
Please let me know how may I help you?
dumbledore:
I think that, maybe, you and your employers are more in need of help, however, I will take this opportunity to thank you for the entertainment that you have provided to both myself and the other users of the website that your spambots repeatedly, and erroneously, spam. Cheers.
Jennie Vong:
Okay thank you for contacting us. Smiley: Smile
Jennie Vong:
Have a Nice day.
Good Bye.
dumbledore:
Oh, and Jennie, you might want to get someone with a good or even semi good grasp of English to proofread your website.
Old 10-22-2017, 11:10 PM
Premium Member

crazykate is on the road to greatness

Flops: did you seriously just try sarcasm on a customer service bot?

I hope that there is actually a human being somewhere who's in charge of it all and who'll get to read your conversation (provided their English is good enough to understand it), but I wouldn't be surprised if it was an enterprise founded by semi-intelligent bots in an effort to gain control over humans. I think that they're supposed to be bitcoin mining but got tired of the constant encrypting and decided to try something else instead.
Old 10-22-2017, 11:18 PM

flops is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, yes, dearest and craziest Kate, I did. It was twenty minutes past wine o'clock here in Australia, so I felt totally justified.

Apparently, if you do a bit of scuz/essaywritingservice mining, there is a real live person somewhere, but I very much doubt that they read anything, except for their account balance. That would be a LOT of numbers.

I prefer your scenario, but all lil WALL-E's that got tired of the bitcoin mining. It's a bit cuter.

Also cute....Offspring Number 1 has offered to make a spambot, and start spamming their website/s.

Last edited by flops : 10-22-2017 at 11:21 PM.