Go Back   Wordtwist Forums > Wordtwist.org Discussion > General Chit Chat

Old 08-29-2014, 01:29 PM

bwt1213 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Server not found at wordtwist.com

I have rarely seen this message before, but I have seen it a lot in the past two days or so. Sometimes I can load a game and play it, but the score will not post because the "server is not found". Most times, I can't even load a game. What's up?
Old 08-29-2014, 01:39 PM

WriteSmith is on the road to greatness

I had that too, a few days ago, but it only lasted for a couple of hours. I also keep getting the situation where I select a game (using the most recent game upgrade as opposed to the old versions) and when I click on the "Click here to start!" tab it quickly tells me that the game I've selected is already complete. Most frustrating!
Old 08-29-2014, 02:47 PM

bwt1213 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've had it six times today. Four of them were when a game ended, and two of the four were (for me) very good games. It started this morning about 9 AM and twelve hours later it just did the same thing to me three times in about half an hour. I've only been playing about two hours today, an hour this morning and an hour now, so six times is a lot. I think I'm done today. I'll try again tomorrow.
Old 08-29-2014, 04:56 PM

WriteSmith is on the road to greatness

Best wishes! Too annoying!
Old 08-30-2014, 08:31 PM

Aussie Mum is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Server not found at wordtwist.com

Have been experiencing the same problem for the last few weeks. It is very annoying. Hope that a solution is found soon. Good to know I'm not the only one experiencing this problem. Tried to post this earlier, but of course, it couldn't find the server.
Old 08-31-2014, 01:47 AM
Administrator

admin has disabled reputation

bwt1213: If you are on a fixed IP address, please send me your IP. (You can find it by typing "What is my IP?" into Google) Also, if it is possible to email me a screenshot of the error page you receive, that could be helpful as well.

Thanks!
admin@puzzlebaron.com
Old 08-31-2014, 05:42 AM

tais741 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ditto

I've been having intermittent problems for the past few weeks but thought it was my own connection issue until happened to notice the forum postings just now. The problem not only comes and goes, but has been happening at different points (e.g., sometimes when trying to load a game, sometimes when trying to access the home page, sometimes after I've finished a game and am waiting for my score to be submitted, etc.), all of which may make the bug pretty tricky for the admins to diagnose. I hope it's fixed soon!
Old 09-07-2017, 10:51 PM

robertjack is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Studies

Tutoring is the most Someone to Write my Assignment significant thing you can do to help physically in life if you want to be a creative successful being who can take care of themselves.