Go Back   Wordtwist Forums > Wordtwist.org Discussion > The Boo Yeah Corner

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #81  
Old 10-22-2017, 06:50 AM
mcdonna's Avatar
mcdonnaPremium Member mcdonna is offline
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Corvallis OR
Posts: 165
mcdonna is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Lalatan, what's happening with thinkbig? I see you have played 50 games in October but aren't showing up in the stats at http://www.wordtwist.org/monthly5-2.php or http://www.wordtwist.org/monthly2.php?
Reply With Quote
  #82  
Old 10-22-2017, 07:36 AM
lalatan lalatan is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Vancouver Island
Posts: 304
lalatan is on the road to greatness
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdonna View Post
Lalatan, what's happening with thinkbig? I see you have played 50 games in October but aren't showing up in the stats at http://www.wordtwist.org/monthly5-2.php or http://www.wordtwist.org/monthly2.php?
He's biding his time. You have to play 51 games to show up in the stats, even though it says otherwise in the rules.
Reply With Quote
  #83  
Old 10-22-2017, 09:33 AM
Spike1007 Spike1007 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 130
Spike1007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Last time I looked (a few days ago) you were still at less than 51 games, but ahead of me. I figured you'd get there before the end of the month.
Reply With Quote
  #84  
Old 10-22-2017, 09:55 AM
lalatan lalatan is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Vancouver Island
Posts: 304
lalatan is on the road to greatness
Default

Yup, I might go hard at it for part of a day or 2 in a row but take breaks in between.
Reply With Quote
  #85  
Old 10-22-2017, 01:33 PM
mcdonna's Avatar
mcdonnaPremium Member mcdonna is offline
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Corvallis OR
Posts: 165
mcdonna is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalatan View Post
He's biding his time. You have to play 51 games to show up in the stats, even though it says otherwise in the rules.
Ah, what a clever fellow! Looking forward to seeing him make his move.
Reply With Quote
  #86  
Old 10-28-2017, 12:58 PM
lalatan lalatan is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Vancouver Island
Posts: 304
lalatan is on the road to greatness
Default

The unveiling was 2 days ago but it seemed to be a nonevent. haha
Reply With Quote
  #87  
Old 10-28-2017, 01:42 PM
Spike1007 Spike1007 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 130
Spike1007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalatan View Post
The unveiling was 2 days ago but it seemed to be a nonevent. haha
I offer official congratulations! I guess you can't expect a parade or anything here, but I see you as the first to incontestably & legitimately break a 39+ points/word average.
Reply With Quote
  #88  
Old 10-28-2017, 02:03 PM
lalatan lalatan is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Vancouver Island
Posts: 304
lalatan is on the road to greatness
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike1007 View Post
I offer official congratulations! I guess you can't expect a parade or anything here, but I see you as the first to incontestably & legitimately break a 39+ points/word average.
Thanks Spike! lol, I didn't expect much. mcdonna seemed interested but perhaps failed to notice when it occurred.
Congrats to you on also smashing through the 39 pt barrier! (I suppose I know better than most what it took to reach the mark.)
I had a look back at previous trophies of mine and a mere 5 months ago, 36 was enough to win first place. I think everyone is getting better as well as you and me!
Enjoy the games my friend.

Last edited by lalatan : 10-28-2017 at 02:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #89  
Old 10-28-2017, 03:10 PM
mcdonna's Avatar
mcdonnaPremium Member mcdonna is offline
Premium Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Corvallis OR
Posts: 165
mcdonna is an unknown quantity at this point
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalatan View Post
Thanks Spike! lol, I didn't expect much. mcdonna seemed interested but perhaps failed to notice when it occurred.
Congrats to you on also smashing through the 39 pt barrier! (I suppose I know better than most what it took to reach the mark.)
I did notice but I just thought you guys ALWAYS get those amazing scores! Congratulations on reaching a new level of awesomeness!
Reply With Quote
  #90  
Old 10-28-2017, 03:14 PM
lalatan lalatan is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Vancouver Island
Posts: 304
lalatan is on the road to greatness
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdonna View Post
I did notice but I just thought you guys ALWAYS get those amazing scores! Congratulations on reaching a new level of awesomeness!
Thanks mcdonna! I also appreciate your support.

Last edited by lalatan : 10-28-2017 at 03:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

About Puzzle Baron

The Puzzle Baron family of web sites has served millions and millions of puzzle enthusiasts since its inception in 2006. From cryptograms to acrostics, logic puzzles to drop quotes, patchwords to wordtwist and even sudoku, we run the gamut in word puzzles, printable puzzles and logic games.

Questions or Comments?

The word 'bought' has how many letters in it?