Go Back   Wordtwist Forums > Wordtwist.org Discussion > FAQs and Help Area

Old 08-21-2017, 06:39 AM

Spike1007 is an unknown quantity at this point

TR,

I'll try for Sean Connery. Anyway, come to think of it, I don't remember having 007 logged off yet. Maybe you're right & they don't dare.

As far as your "cat harm" disclaimer goes, that's true so far on my end, but it's been close. My cat likes to occasionally lie on the coffee table next to my computer while I work or play, and he'll use my mouse hand (or sometimes the keyboard) for a pillow. He's somewhat interfered with WordTwist, and I'm convinced that he's been responsible for me dragging & dropping icons, emails, etc. into weird places.
Old 08-21-2017, 08:42 AM
Premium Member

TurtleRace is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike1007 View Post
TR,

I'll try for Sean Connery. Anyway, come to think of it, I don't remember having 007 logged off yet. Maybe you're right & they don't dare.

As far as your "cat harm" disclaimer goes, that's true so far on my end, but it's been close. My cat likes to occasionally lie on the coffee table next to my computer while I work or play, and he'll use my mouse hand (or sometimes the keyboard) for a pillow. He's somewhat interfered with WordTwist, and I'm convinced that he's been responsible for me dragging & dropping icons, emails, etc. into weird places.
Lol. Even Bond, James Bond, or even Sean Connery wouldn't stand a chance with His Cattiness. He is, of course, the most important being in the domain he consents to rule.

Though you may need to shake a few more first class libations to keep the proper perspective

Enjoy!
TR
Old 08-21-2017, 08:55 AM

Spike1007 is an unknown quantity at this point

"His Cattiness" is next to me as I type, so I have to be careful. (Toaster ovens, cats? What else do I have to worry about? I guess I've never seen Bond come up against either, maybe for a good reason.) Where's my martini shaker?
Old 08-21-2017, 02:28 PM

lalatan is on the road to greatness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleRace View Post
Hi lalatan

Where is the dead cat? Was somebody swinging it around before it expired? Somehow I missed it, but I'll go looking...

Enjoy!
TR
Sorry about that TR. I got busy and just left the computer running. I see you found it so that's good. The search feature on this forum works surprisingly well. You can search by username, keywords or both.

Enjoy the games!
Old 08-22-2017, 06:01 AM

lalatan is on the road to greatness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spike1007 View Post
By the way, when I was only 005, I was always logged on. When I added 006, I'd find that I was occasionally logged off. (I got a few good words along the way, only to find out that I was nobody. (000?)) Did that happen to you?
Yup, it happens to me all the time. I've probably lost 30 or so records because of it. I play with the screen zoomed in and scrolled down so I can see the game stats better. That makes the username under which you're logged in disappear. It usually occurs just once after I login under a different username and then I'm ok until I logout. So I have to remember to scroll up to see if I'm still logged on.
Lots of problems on this website that never get dealt with = frustration at times.